Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinished Foods

Ah, cooking.  So much variety.  So many opportunities to try new things.  I'm thankful I cook because it gives me yet another way to bring Pinterest to life.  Here are more recipe reviews from things I've actually made. 

Baked Cheesy Tomatoes


source
These were a quick and delicious side dish.  Just pop some tomatoes in the oven with some cheese and herbs and you get these!  Will do this again.

Gluten-Free Granola


source
I love finding a good recipe for something that is expensive at the store!  I need to practice with this more because I didn't check on it when it was close to being ready, so it burned a bit.  I still liked this and we ate it all!

Honey Balsamic Carrots


These were not beautiful to photograph, but they were awesome to eat! I really like vegetables in a balsamic reduction, but a kitchen fan would be so useful.  The kitchen smells strongly of vinegar when I make these.  I found the recipe here.

  Chocolate Syrup


Although I didn't have a cute bottle like the author of the recipe did, I used my Cricut to cut some vinyl letters for this one.  This recipe is spot on and awesome.

Rolo Pretzels


source
Simple and delicious.  It is just time-consuming to unwrap all the Rolos.

Ham and Mozzarella Melts with Sauteed Spinach


source
Fast, easy and delicious!  These recpies are good to have around when you don't have tons of time to make dinner. Pretty cheap too.

It has been awhile since I made some of these and they're looking good to make again!  I'm still making my way through my "Pinished Foods" board and writing the reviews.  It may be a never-ending process because I'm also still pinning and trying new recipes...  Have you ever made anything from Pinterest that found its way into your regular meal rotation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.