Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Card Creations

It's been awhile. My wonderful crafting desk and I have not spent much time together since we moved.  Only recently did I start creating again and it feels wonderful! I have a small desk microwave cart from the old house just for my Cricut and (surprise!) it gets much more use then when I had to pull it out and put it on the floor.


This was created in the old house.  It was actually the last card I made there.  It is the thank you card for the gifts and meals people blessed us with when Camille was born.  Someone did ask, so I will clarify that yes, that is my handwriting and not a stamp.


My mom has a wonderful crafting area too.  She was the one who inspired me to make my own cards.  I made a birthday card for my sister-in-law over there while we were between houses.


This is the first card created in my new craft space. I even pulled out the Cuttlebug (so I could use my new embossing folder, of course).  It is a wedding card that still needs to be sent, actually.  :o)  It is also my first experiment with watercolor pencils.  I made a few of those hearts and then incorporated them into several different designs:


 And



Water color pencil takes a bit of getting used to.  I got some watercolor paper so it wont warp when I go over it several times with water.

Then, a birthday card for my mother-in-law:


Clearly I'm still trying to find a great area to take pictures of my cards!

1 comments:

sargnasus said...

I love all of your creativity.

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.