Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mother's Day, Father's Day and more Handmade Cards

From Mother's Day to Father's Day, here's what I've been up to:


Here is my Mother's Day Card.  The Martha Stewart Score Board got some use for this one.  That and some long-abandoned wavy scissors.  I had a hard time making straight lines with these until I started tracing a straight line on the back and then cutting on it. 


Another mosaic card, which I love.  I also like the My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad from which this paper for both of these cards came.  The size is perfect and it helps be coordinate the designed papers together.


My brother has a chili pepper tattoo so I got this paper for him a few birthdays back.  I found I still had some and incorporated it into another mosaic card for his birthday this year.

If anyone knows the trick for arranging pictures in blogger, PLEASE COMMENT!



I found a tutorial on YouTube on how to fold an oragami shirt.  I found it pretty simple and I used the result for my Father's Day cards this year. (I forgot to take a picture of the third one before I gave it away.)


For this wedding card, I used the last of the paint chip circles I had from making this card. I usually save scraps from other cards and file them in a folder.  Taking out one of those folders and creating a card from the pieces within is one of my favorite ways to make a card.  Another example of that below:


These pieces were the negatives from this card.  This one was a shower card for my future sister-in-law.  She made me feel pretty special by showing it off to some of her friends.  :o)

I still try to design a card each weekend.  It doesn't always happen, but I really enjoy my time creating when it does!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.