Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest Cooking

I tell you Pinterest has definitely been helpful with keeping variety in my meal planning.  Here's a list of what I've tried recently.  I took no pictures, but that is what the aforementioned website is especially good about, right?

Roasted Balsamic Sweet Potatoes

Recipe Source

These were wonderful I'll definitely make them again.  I will warn you if you try to make this that you have to boil vinegar and sugar then reduce until the sauce thickens.  Maybe my pan was too small, but this took a long time and made the house smell strongly of balsamic vinegar.


Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce

Recipe Source

We don't really eat a lot of Cheese Sauce around here.  However, similar to crafting, I like to try things just to see if I can do it.  I can do this!  It was delicious and I might make it again if we have a need for it.


Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies


Ok, I really should have taken a picture of my cookies because they looked sooooo much better than these.  The URL is no longer available, but I'll tell you the recipe because it is so stinkin' simple.  Plus it is gluten-free! Ready? 1 cup peanut butter (I have used both, but prefer crunchy), 1 cup sugar, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon baking soda.  Mix peanut butter and sugar until blended, then add the egg and baking soda.  Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. I added chocolate chips and they turned out awesome!  I also used my scoop to put the dough on the cookie sheet so my cookies had a better shape than these pictured.


DIY Baked Corn Chips 

 
Source

These were good!  The first batch was better than the second for some reason.  I don't have an oil sprayer, so I used my homemade cooking spray instead.  Pure oil would probably be better, but this still worked. 

I've made 8 more dishes but I'll stop with these for this post.  Making delicious Pintrerest recipes anyone? I know my friend Trisha is- I stole this post idea from her!

1 comments:

sargnasus said...

I love your blog, Courtney, although I don't always comment. Susan ~

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.