Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Painting the Concrete

Lest you think I let my daughter go around barefoot wearing shorts in winter, I'll confess I'm pretty late with this post.  It definitely took place when things were greener back in August.  :o)

I love to go outside when it is nice.  For me, "nice" is a very small temperature range but I try to be flexible and take Annique outside when it is a bit above or below "nice." This day, I thought she would have some fun painting the concrete with cornstarch paint.

Source

See, smiling already.


Then she wanted to paint the crack in the concrete.


What happens when I dump it over?


 That looks interesting!  I should splash it.



Look at that, blue hands!


The masterpiece:

The artist:


She really loved this activity.  I'll do it again (when it is warmer) with more colors.  I would love to hear what she has to say about painting on concrete.  She can communicate so much better now than six months ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.