Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Cards

Here's a few that I have made for various occasions recently:


This card and envelope are cuts from the Wild Card cartridge.  (Which I ADORE! Best Craigslist purchase EVER!)  I made this for a little girl's 3rd birthday party along with some felt hair bows.


Which are not cards, but I wanted to throw in anyway.  :o)


On this one, the envelope and liner is a Wild Card cut but the cut on the card is from my new Holiday Cakes cartridge.  Yes, cakes cartridges work on the Cricut Expression to cut paper!  I used these for my birthday thank you notes.

 
Design Source
This was a design I saw on Pinterest.  The link just took me to a photo so I don't know who to credit.  I loved it though and turned it into a birthday card for my mother-in-law.

Do you make cards or other crafts?  Do you ever use designs from the internet and/or Pinterest?  How do you credit your source?  I don't sell my cards, so I'm not profiting from someone else's design.  I wish I had more information because I definitely don't want to violate any copyright law!  I welcome your comments on this topic!

My major task right now is organizing the crafting desk so I only make cards as I need them instead of just creating whenever I want and adding them to my stash on hand.  That is why there are only three.  But, I still love to do it and am getting to create.  The slower pace has actually helped me to focus on what tools and supplies I really enjoy using to make cards and purging the rest.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the cards! I have a Silhouette Cameo and mainly have used it for vinyls and heat transfers on clothes. Today I made 2 simple Valentine's Day cards to put in my gift box going to the grandkids. I need to expand and try more cards like these. Thanks for posting.

Courtney G. said...

I made Christmas gifts for all my nieces and nephew using vinyl and I LOVED IT! It cut so well. I'm getting ready to do my first heat transfer vinyl (I've done the heat n bond version with fabric). These machines are so versatile! Thanks for reading.

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.