Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Cards

Confession: I gave up the new card Fridays.  I think I need to get started on that again because I'm running low on spare cards now.  It was definitely nice to have a handmade stash ready to use.  However, it has been awhile since I posted any of my creations so here's a few cards for your enjoyment.

I quilled this card awhile back, but I finally got it together on a card for my niece's baptism.  She thought it was pretty cool.  :o)


Not sure of this one counts as a handmade card.  I really liked the flower on a card sent to me, so I recycled it.  I put it on some pink paper and accentuated the edges of the flower with some Glossy Accents by Inkssentials.  The blue was the only ribbon I had on hand, but I like the final result.


Did I really not post Dan's valentine on here?  I cut up a free svg file I got here.  I used more of the Glossy Accents on the heart and added some stitch work around the edge.  You may not be able to tell, but I popped the white part up with some foam.


Here's my mom's birthday card.  This design was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest from this blog.


I wanted to put some of those paint chips to use so I just got out a circle punch for this one.  I really LOVE how it turned out!

I actually have several more cards to show you, but I'll save them for another post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.