Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Card Fridays

I have really enjoyed going through this organizing series from The Scrap Rack.  Don't get intimidated by the length of the videos.  The last half of each one is her taking questions, which I skipped.  It is nice how she talks about other methods of organization should you choose not to use the Scrap Rack itself.  I haven't gone through all the lessons yet, but I am to the point where I have organized all my paper and my paper scraps.  I have a lot of scraps!  So, I have decided to make a card each week using up my scraps.  Here are my first two creations:





The center is a picture I liked from a magazine.  I used my Cuttlebug on that purple square, is a cutout from a Father's Day card.  Those Cuttlebug textured plates are pretty dang sweet.  The flower paper is from another card I made this summer. 




 This is a more simple card where I used the cool paper on a greeting card which was sent to me.

I enjoy the challenge of creating, I enjoy being green and using up my scraps, and I enjoy having these cards on hand.  Win win win!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very talented! -Husb

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.